PSP Podcast #5 is now ready and available for download.
I have a bit of a smaller episode for you this week. With the big E3 show going on most of the news has dried up for the most part. I chat a little bit about the homebrew scene that has exploded as well as go over the site updates and the logo contest. I’m trying a new MP3 encoder this week that should provide smaller download sizes, but still keep up the quality. Please let me know what you think.
If you would like to give it a listen you can either download it directly [mp3 18.5min 6.5mb], or subscribe to the podcast RSS feed in your favorite aggregator. You can find the link to the podcast RSS feed in the sidebar. Enjoy!
Shownotes and Timeline
- 00:00 – PSP Podcast #4, recorded live in Winnipeg Manitoba, CANADA
- 01:26 – New website look has lauched.
- 01:48 – No more BABY BLUE! 🙂
- 01:55 – Forums have been going strong, check them out!
- 02:19 – Logo Contest Information
- 04:40 – PSP Offline Magazine – Rocks!
- 05:35 – EyeTV 1.8 supports the PSP!
- 07:30 – Homebrew Scene is EXPLODING.
- 13:15 – Short mention of the new console announcements. XBox 360, PS3 and Revolution.
- 15:22 – Cara will be back next week with another episode of ”The Scene”
- 17:23 – Please leave me your comments on this podcast!
- 18:33 – That’s all she wrote, remember… The Revolution will be Broadcast.
Recent posts in Podcasts