As we mentioned a couple weeks ago, the new PSN store will be going live on April 15th but the European store will be delayed until April 17th. A new bunch of content is also being added for the new store such as:
- Metal Gear Online Premiere Beta
- Warhawk: Operation Broken Mirror expansion
- Lair “Diabolical Dragons” pack
- Lair “Skyguard Upgrade” pack
- “A collection of trailers including the latest for GTA IV“
- Sega Superstar Tennis demo
The new store is not browser-based like the current one which will increase loading speeds and hopefully download speeds.
We are mostly looking forward to the Metal Gear Online Beta. The Beta will be playable from April 21st to May 6th. The Beta will be removed from the store on May 6th.
Look out for the new PlaystationStore April 15th in the US and Japan and April 17th in Europe.